Sunday 16 December 2012

If you are man at all...

This was also done for the fundraiser for TAFE. This one has what the previous has plus some paint, oh, and also both of them are done on MDF, which I forgot to mention on the previous post with the cat...

This one was started due to a lyric in the song 'Decode' by Paramore, a band that I was obsessed with at the time and still quite like to listen to at times, (mind you their 'Only Exception' song drives me up the wall with how dry and repetitive it is >.<)

'But you think that I can't see
What kind of man that you are
If you are man at all...'

So this is what came of it. More of my skeletal silhouette work. I thought putting the mask on the monster was appropriate seeing as in this he is trying to hide what he truly is from her, and yes his skeleton is based off of a human one with some extra bits obviously... Unless some of you hide those bits from everyone ;)
I made it so that she was backing away from him, being slightly unsure what exactly he was though she couldn't see the real 'form', so to speak.
Her face, though not drawn very well, if I do say so myself, was based off a character from a comic cover I found... The Crow/ Razor. I like her clothes though, wish I had them :} And the flower he is about to offer her after he gets her to step closer is a creation of mine based on something that I saw in on of my Mother's illumination/calligraphy books.

No comments:

Post a Comment