Sunday 9 December 2012

Starting with a simple statement...



                           Well, here it is. 

  I am starting this for those of you who are always curious about what I am doing, or that when I try and explain what I am working on and how it is going, be it badly or understandable gibberish... 
THIS is for you...
  

 And for those that I have told about some of my projects in the past and just haven't had the pictures to back up the discussion... 
NOW I do...


  I hope it shows you how I think and how my work looks. It may not be understandable at times but at least I am trying to... How to put this... Show people what's in my head... Well, at least 'try' to anyway. :D

So...
  Here are the past projects, the new ones and the ideas for the future...
Hope you enjoy, Brhi.

No comments:

Post a Comment