Sunday 16 December 2012

Stalking Air

This piece, I am really happy with. It was done originally for a fundraiser at TAFE. It was done using Black and white ink... Well, from looking at it that seems really obvious, but someone might have thought it was paint... :} Had to clear that up lol...

The idea was very instant. I was having fun with silhouettes at that point in time and skeletons seemed a logical step after that, so that's what I did. Originally, the smoke and the cat 'spirts' for a lack of a better word, weren't there, but the space seemed like it really needed something.

So yeah, that is how the piece came into being, but the after story and the buyer at the end is the funny bit :D It was between Mum and one other person and said she was gonna be damned if she was going to let it go to someone else, she had watched me work on it and loved it to bits... Made a good price and I get to look at it everyday which is nice :D

No comments:

Post a Comment